Travel changes you, the World is a book and for those who do not travel have read just one page. I believe that to travel is to live. Its important to travel safe with EaseMytrip
Save money and travel all you want with Ease My Trip
Yes, what you read is true, this is the biggest travel sale of 2018 just for us to go places and most important tick one place off our bucket list. We can avail this deal between 9th January 2018 to 11th January 2018, use coupon code : WELCOME2018 and get upto Rs.20,000 discounts on flight bookings, upto Rs.5,000 discount on hotel bookings and also 10% instant discount on the bus tickets you book.
There’s more, you can also stand a chance to win an Activa Droom, Rs.50,000 exclusive vouchers from Jabong and gift vouchers worth Rs.8,000 from various brands.
Also, get additional cash back on transactions made through HDFC Bank credit and debit cards ( retail cards only) T&C apply.
Most important, the offer is valid for bookings that are made on EaseMyTrip website, mobile app, android and iOS app.
Here are few more points you need to know :
- There is a convenience fee of Rs. 250 that will be charged under this offer on flights
- The offer can’t be clubbed with any other promotional offers or any other offer running on EaseMyTrip
- One user can avail the cashback offer only once
- Under this offer, 50% instant discount will be given by us while rest of the 50% will be credited as cash back through HDFC bank
- Cashback will be auto-credited within 90 working days of the date of the transaction.
- In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and the discount will be rolled back before processing the refunds.
Remember to check the site for more T & C and details. EaseMytrip
Its important to read more about this offer and its terms and conditions: Here
Enjoy watching the video of BIGGEST TRAVEL Sale of EaseMyTrip https://youtu.be/gb0ILR2ItWs
My favourite #TravelQuotes
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
“I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
A lovely blog worth reading https://sweetannu.com/easemytrip/